2019 URB-E PRO GT WITH BASKET available for pick up only in Provincetown! Originally purchased for $1899 now available $650( shipping not avail)
URB-E has reimagined personal transportation and the Pro GT Electric Scooter is their most advanced model. Designed by a former lead engineer at Porsche, Fisker Automotive, and Saleen, the URB-E is a two-time winner of the Best Rideable Award at CES. This 100% American Made electric scooter is a marvel of modern innovation.
The URB-E Pro GT electric scooter is built for a rough commute. Oversized tires, a more powerful motor, additional torque, and an enhanced suspension system make the Pro GT perfect for riders seeking maximum speed and acceleration across all terrain.
The Pro GT hits a top speed of 18 mph. It’s powered by a 350w brushless rear hub motor. A high-performance controller delivers superior acceleration and handling. Rear wheel drive enhances torque and traction. 36v lithium-ion batteries propel it up to 20 miles on a charge. The batteries can be removed from the scooter for convenient recharging.
The frame is as solid as they come. It’s built from 6061 T6 aircraft quality aluminum and carbon fiber. In independent lab testing, the URB-E was pushed and pulled 100,000 times to simulate a lifetime of use. It passed the test without any signs of structural failure or fatigue!
The URB-E Pro GT folds into a compact little package with one pull. It can be carried or rolled on one or two wheels. The total weight is only 35 lbs. 10” air-filled tires, 1,200 lb coil spring suspension, and shock absorbing handlebars smooth out the ride. A rear disc brake offers ample stopping power.
URB-E has an uparalled committment to quality. Their products are not only fun to ride, but thoughtfully designed for performance, durability, safety, and ease of use.
• Speed: 18 mph
• Range: 20 miles
• Motor: 350 watt brushless geared motor in the hub of the rear wheel.
• Frame: American made SAPA 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum and carbon fiber make the frame extremely strong and durable.
• Drivetrain: Direct drive hub motor, variable speed throttle. High-performance programmed controller.
• Battery: 36v lithium-ion battery. Removable and can be charged away from the scooter.
• Charge Time: 4 hours.
• Brakes: Cross-drilled, cable-actuated rear disc brake.
• Dimensions: Length 34”, 17” folded
Width 19.5”, 19.5” folded
Height 35", 37” folded
• Weight: 35 lbs.
• Carrying Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Tires: Large 10” pnuematic tires.
• Comfortable large saddle seat.
• Front and rear foot pegs.
• Key ignition.
• Key lock on the battery.
• Battery charger.
• USB port.